The costs are estimated. Below are 1) all project cost and 2) the cost minus the savings due to the non-monetary contribution (for example, through free accommodation in the apartment of the founder of the Foundation or provided by the friends of the Foundation dormitory of “Bilimkana” school and premises for the event granted by I. Arabaev Kyrgyz state University)
Estimates presented by example of 2016. The cost of implementing this project consist of 3 parts: the Prize + special Prize + event (2 round + awarding Ceremony)
Thus, the TOTAL COST of the project for the year is 715 321 soms. The Foundation’s expenditures after deducting the cost of the in-kind contribution of FRIENDS (for example, providing accommodation for children or the conference hall for the event free) and our own in-kind contribution (for example, the winner lives in the founder’s apartment, which allows not to pay for the hotel) – 396 024 soms.
We sincerely thank the FRIENDS OF THE FOUNDATION for their contribution to the financing of the project:
- Jury members for gratuitous work
- Volunteer guides for their interested work
- Bilimkana Foundation – a network of schools – for the provision of accommodation, 2 breakfasts and dinner – estimated at 142,800 soms
- “Aurora-Group” company for the provision of one lunch and one dinner for the children of three classes – estimated at 45,000 soms.
- Kyrgyz State University named after I. Arabaev for the provision of the Assembly Hall for the ceremony of awarding the winners
You can read about all the participants of the competition, the support of FRIENDS, and a story about travels in other sections if this site:
EDUCATION> FIRST TEACHER> CONTEST DIARY
FOUNDATION AWARD> FIRST TEACHER AWARD> TEACHER’S JOURNEY
FOUNDATION AWARD> FIRST TEACHER AWARD> CHILDREN TRAVEL