THE PURPOSE OF THE FOUNDATION
- Create and implement projects and initiatives in the field of education, culture, health care, environment protection
- Support projects and initiatives of individual enthusiasts, people, organizations, societies in the field of education, culture, health care, protection of the environment
- Attract citizens, volunteers, romantics, idealists in the process of working on projects in the form of personal involvement in the different aspects of these projects
- Support projects facilitating the recovery and strengthening of intellectual and spiritual exchange between the citizens of countries, particularly between the countries of the former Soviet Union, and the development and establishment of relations in the field of education, culture, health care, protection of the environment.
PRINCIPLES OF THE FOUNDATION’S WORK
- The Foundation does not refer to public authorities for funding of their projects from the budget of the state programs and sees its task in making the complementary contributions in the educational activity of the state. The Foundation may participate in government projects that require execution from public organizations.
- The Foundation is NOT involved in ideological or religious propaganda and implements its projects only within the approved state programs, law and ethics.
- Citizen participation in the initiatives of the Foundation is exclusively voluntary. It is not required to be an employee of the Foundation to participate in our projects.
RESOURCES AND FINANCING OF THE FOUNDATION
The Foundation’s projects are implemented through the following financial and non-financial sources.
- Voluntary contributions of the Founder
- Voluntary contributions from people or private organizations
- Earnings of the Foundation, if received in the course of actions, aimed at raising funds to finance projects (for example, a charity auction). This source may NOT be used for the enrichment of the owner or employee of the Foundation or volunteers of the project and can be spent only on the activities of the Foundation in accordance with its objectives.
- Grants provided by various institutions for non-commercial organizations
- Personal contribution of citizens in the form of direct gratuitous participation in the project work